Morocco the Touristic African country has restored tourist and visitor visa procedures and has begun accepting visa applications for all categories. The Royal Kingdom of Morocco’s Embassy made the notification. The Moroccan border appears to have reopened for commercial flights on February 7, 2022.
Morocco! The north African nation has resumed tourist and visitor visa operations in and has started accepting visa applications for all categories. The Embassy of the Royal Kingdom of Morocco made the announcement. Apparently, the Moroccan border reopened for commercial flights on February 7, 2022.
Morocco is now welcoming tourisits who are fully vaccinated at least 14 days before travel and can produce vaccination certificates. Apart from that, tourists will be required to fill out a “health form” and provide a negative RT PCR test report no more than 48 hours old.
Furthermore, within 48 hours of arrival, passengers will be subjected to a second test, which may be conducted at the hotel or a tourist housing centre. Visitors may also undergo temperature checks and random Rapid Antigen Tests upon arrival in Morocco (free of cost).
Unvaccinated individuals will be expected to quarantine in a government-approved hotel for ten days at most.
Morocco is open to fully vaccinated travellors Though, they’ll have to show their vaccine certificate stating that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival.
1) Tourists will also have to fill up a ‘health form’.
2) People must carry a negative RT PCR test report not older than 48 hours.
3) Within 48 hours of arrival, travelers will be subjected to another test that may be administered at the hotel or the residence center for tourists.
4) Upon arrival in Morocco, visitors will have to undergo temperature checks and random Rapid Antigen Test (free of cost).
5) Those unvaccinated will have to quarantine for a maximum of 10 days in an government approved hotel.